Welcome
Many of you know this and some of you don't, but I enjoy writing songs.
I keep all sorts of notebooks with me, and when something strikes me, I write it down. Sometimes, what I happen to write down happens to rhyme. When it rhymes, I reach for a guitar. When that leads to a song, I do my best to record it.
The songs residing in this digital space represent the results of that imperfect process. Granted, these recordings fall short of what real producers can, well, produce, but as a lifetime subscriber to the "principle of good enough," well, I believe that these recordings are, well, good enough.
Thanks for reading this far. Just one more thought.
For me, writing songs has always been a purely selfish endeavor. These songs come from me, and they exist for me. I have neither desire for professional status nor delusions of popular success. That said, I like these songs, and they make me happy.
Forty-one years of life have taught me to share things that make one happy.
So, here you go.
Peace,
Patrick
Comments
Post a Comment